High School Program Overview
- Courses are semester-based
- Enrollment prior to school-start or at the semester is recommended and late enrollments are accepted on a case-by-case basis. All high school students must receive a referral to the Redmond K-12 Online Program from their “neighborhood high school” counselor
- Students may access their “neighborhood school” for select activities
- Students in grade 11 participate in Smarter Balanced testing
- Daily progress in all courses is expected
- Parent is the learning coach and dedicates significant hands-on time to supporting the student
- Students earn credits and work toward high school graduation requirements
- Students earn a Redmond School District diploma
- Redmond K-12 Online seniors completing all graduation requirements may walk in their “neighborhood high school” graduation ceremony.
Florida Virtual School Sample a lesson from High School Algebra I
Want to Know More?
Redmond School District
Redmond K-12 Online Coordinator
This is the BEST option we have found that allows our family the ability to travel while receiving a stellar education.