Middle School Program Overview
- Year-long courses offered in core content areas
- Enrollment prior to school start is recommended and late enrollments are accepted on a case by case basis.
- Opportunities for 8th graders to earn high school credits
- Students in grades 6-8 participate in Smarter Balanced testing each year
- Each student is assigned to a district “neighborhood school”
- Students may access their “neighborhood school” for select activities
- Daily progress in all courses is expected
- Parent is the learning coach and dedicates significant hands-on time to supporting and delivering content
Middle School Courses
Florida Virtual School
Want to Know More?
Redmond School District
Redmond K-12 Online Coordinator
This is the BEST option we have found that allows our family the ability to travel while receiving a stellar education.