Why Choose Online Learning?
Redmond K-12 Online offers a rigorous, supportive, and flexible option for K-12 students.
A High Quality Curriculum:
- All courses are taught by licensed teachers
- Curriculum provided through a partnership with Florida Virtual School, Connections Learning and FuelEducation
- Students can learn on their own schedule
- Take your learning on the road – our courses are easy to travel with
- While enrolled in Redmond K-12 Online students have the opportunity to access their neighborhood schools for select activities
- Students can take advanced courses without the scheduling hassles
A Supportive Environment:
- Drop in Technology Center is available to students Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm (when COVID-19 metrics allow for in person support)
- Highly-Qualified, Oregon Licensed Teachers available to provide one-on-one academic tutoring and technological support.
Want to Know More?
Redmond School District
Redmond K-12 Online Coordinator
This is the BEST option we have found that allows our family the ability to travel while receiving a stellar education.